– Group Training
Class Exercises and Simulations
ICS 100, ICS 200
ICS 300 (Recommended)
Starting from *R2950 per person
*Starting price excludes venue, catering and any disbursements. An optimum solution will be discussed with you to meet your training needs.
Vulcan Training offers ICS courses which are locally relevant and of a high standard. Your training experience from start to finish is professional, hassle free and rewarding. Vulcan Training is endorsed by South African ICS, providing training based on the United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) ICS courses.
The Division/Group Supervisor implements the portion of the Incident Action Plan (IAP) pertaining to his or her Division/Group, supervises assigned resources,reports on the progress of operations and the status of assigned resources, and provides assessment and context as input to the shared situational picture. This vital ICS position is in high demand in South Africa. Take a step up into a leadership role while still maintaining a hand in Operations.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Overview of the Operations Section.
- Module 2: Overview of the Strike Team/Task Force Leader Positions.
- Module 3: Division/Group Management and Personnel Management.
- Module 4: Information Gathering and Briefings
- Module 5: Role in the Planning Process
- Module 6: Risk Management and Safety
- Module 7: Coordination
- Final Examination and Course Conclusion
You receive a printed Course Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Group training is available for 10 or more persons.
Group Training Booking Process
- Send us an enquiry with your training numbers, venue, catering needs etc.
- We send you a quote based on your specs.
- Once you are happy, the training is booked.
Group Booking Discounts are available.