ICS 200 – Group Training
Class Exercises and Simulations
ICS 100 Certificate
Starting from *R2450 per person
*Starting price excludes venue, catering and any disbursements. An optimum solution will be discussed with you to meet your training needs.
Vulcan Training offers ICS courses which are locally relevant and of a high standard. Your training experience from start to finish is professional, hassle free and rewarding. Vulcan Training is endorsed by South African ICS, providing training based on the United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) ICS courses.
ICS I-200 will support your growth and understanding of ICS in order to operate efficiently during an incident or event within the Incident Command System, especially for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Leadership & Management
- Module 2: Delegation of Authority & Management by Objectives
- Module 3: Functional Areas and Positions
- Module 4: Briefings
- Module 5: Organisational Flexibility
- Module 6: Transfer of Command
- Final Examination and Course Conclusion
The goals for this ICS 200 course, is for you to be able to:
- Describe the ICS organisation appropriate to the complexity of the incident or event.
- Use ICS to manage an incident or event.
This course is designed to provide overall incident management skills rather than tactical expertise. Additional courses are available on developing and implementing incident tactics.
You receive a printed Course Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Group training is available for 10 or more persons.
Group Training Booking Process
- Send us an enquiry with your training numbers, venue, catering needs etc.
- We send you a quote based on your specs.
- Once you are happy, the training is booked.
Group Booking Discounts are available.
Who is the course aimed at:
This course provides the solid foundation which you require for any higher learning in ICS. If you are going to be a supervisor or a resource at an incident ICS I-100 and I-200 will be highly beneficial for you. You will benefit from the management and leadership tools necessary to operate efficiently during a smaller incident. The course is aimed at:
- All emergency response personnel and supervisors.
- Landowners who are exposed to incidents on their property or surrounds.
- Neighbourhood security groups.
- Community Leaders.
- Oil and Gas Industry, Mining Industry etc.
- Event Organisers.
- Companies’ Health and Safety Staff.
- Anyone who may be involved in the management of any kind of incident or event, of any size, complexity or duration.
- Anyone who will respond to an incident using ICS.