ICS 300 – Group Training
Class Exercises and Simulations
ICS 100 & ICS 200 Certificates
Starting from *R3150 per person
*Starting price excludes venue, catering and any disbursements. An optimum solution will be discussed with you to meet your training needs.
Vulcan Training offers ICS courses which are locally relevant and of a high standard. Your training experience from start to finish is professional, hassle free and rewarding. Vulcan Training is endorsed by South African ICS, providing training based on the United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) ICS courses.
ICS I-300 explores your role in competently operating within management roles of the Incident Command System (ICS) for expanding incidents. The course builds on your prior understanding of ICS in smaller and initial action incidents and explains the unique qualities of ICS as an event or incident management system in an escalating situation.
The course objectives are as follows:
- Describe how the NIMS Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated expanding incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
The training is comprised of the following Modules:
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: ICS Fundamentals Review
- Module 3: Unified Command
- Module 4: Incident/Event Assessment and Agency Guidance in Establishing Incident Objectives
- Module 5: Planning Process
- Module 6: Incident Resource Management
- Module 7: Demobilization, Transfer of Command, and Closeout
- Module 8: Course Summary
You receive a printed Course Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Group training is available for 10 or more persons.
Group Training Booking Process
- Send us an enquiry with your training numbers, venue, catering needs etc.
- We send you a quote based on your specs.
- Once you are happy, the training is booked.
Group Booking Discounts are available.
The target audience for this course is individuals who may assume a supervisory role in expanding incidents. Note: During an expanding incident, some or all of the Command and General Staff positions may be activated, as well as Division/Group Supervisor and/or Unit Leader level positions. These incidents may extend into multiple operational periods.
This course expands upon information covered in the ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses. These earlier courses are prerequisites for ICS-300.