Task Force/Strike Team Leader
– Group Training
Class Exercises and Simulations
ICS 100, ICS 200
ICS 300 (Recommended)
Starting from *R3450 per person (2019 price)
*Starting price excludes venue, catering and any disbursements. An optimum solution will be discussed with you to meet your training needs.
Vulcan Training offers ICS courses which are locally relevant and of a high standard. Your training experience from start to finish is professional, hassle free and rewarding. Vulcan Training is endorsed by South African ICS, providing training based on the United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) ICS courses.
The Task Force/Strike Team Leader typically reports to a Division/Group Supervisor and is responsible for performing tactical tasks as assigned on a division or segment of a division. The Leader reports work progress, resource status, and other important information to his or her supervisor and maintains work records on assigned personnel.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Overview of the ICS Organization and the Operations Section
- Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of the Strike Team / Task Force Leader
- Module 3: Information Flow and Dissemination
- Module 4: Leadership, Management, and Supervision
- Module 5: Risk Management and Safety
- Module 6: Final Review and Wrap-up
- Final Examination and Course Conclusion
Upon completion of this course, you will demonstrate, through exercises and a final exam, the capability to perform the duties and responsibilities of an effective Strike Team / Task Force Leader.
You receive a printed Course Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Group training is available for 10 or more persons.
Group Training Booking Process
- Send us an enquiry with your training numbers, venue, catering needs etc.
- We send you a quote based on your specs.
- Once you are happy, the training is booked.
Group Booking Discounts are available.
The intended audience is personnel or emergency responders who may be designated as Strike Team or Task Fore Leaders on an Incident Management Team. The audience may include personnel from a variety of agencies and functional disciplines, including volunteers, fire service, law enforcement, emergency management, public works departments, as well as public health organizations, medical emergency teams, and hospitals. ICS specific training should be completed by personnel who are regularly assigned to function, support, or unit leader positions or by those persons who desire to seek credentials/certification in those positions.