Interface and Wildfire Courses
- Reawaken the ever-present hazards; a reminder that no one is immune to accidents.
- Be mindful of safety practices and don’t become complacent.
- Understand how accidents occur; learn from others and recent incidents.
- Ensure teams work with safety as a common goal.
- Recognise & mitigate risks, maintain safe practices, reduce accidents & near misses.
It is through training that we can rectify mistakes and correct errors so we don’t make them in the field. Simulations are not there to catch people out; they are about focus on procedures, personal development within your role as well as the development of teamwork. They are an excellent form of refresher and operational readiness training.
Scenario Training demands careful preparation. Vulcan will work closely with your company, agency or organisation representative to develop a training experience customised to test your staff, your procedures and the types of incidents you will respond to.
The three main types of scenario based exercises are Discussion Based, Table Top, Live Operations (Such as prescribed burning).